What the Future Holds for Emerging Leaders
Several factors come into play in terms of a leader’s future success. Innovation, operational strength, strong mission focus, vision, image, marketing, a strong team are a few of these. In the world we live in today, with shifting economic markets and technology changing so rapidly, today’s leader must be even more aware of what needs to be done to stay on one’s “A” game.
We are just a few days away from the Soar Community Summit and are excited to share tips with you from some of the powerful speakers, who will be at the conference, speaking about just this topic. Bliss Magazine got a chance to connect with Misti Burmeister, Author, Speaker and Provoker, and Elise Fee, Accelerated Breakthrough Coach, Speaker, Author of “The Spiritual Human” about “What the Future Holds for Emerging Leaders.”
Misti shares some tips on how to stay relevant as a leader:
- Tip 1: Be interested. Let curiosity and intrigue drive you, rather than title and authority.
- Tip 2: Be interesting. Keep learning… About yourself and about their interests and goals.
- Tip 3: Be a Provoker… of greatness. Look beneath the surface, see their greatness and challenge them to share their gifts.
Here are Elise’s tips on balancing privacy, being confident and letting your authentic self shine:
- Tip 1: When facing a challenging situation, remember to engage your heart as well as your head.
- Tip 2: Instead of focusing on areas of disagreement, seek points of connection.
Tip 3: Do what’s right, not what’s right now. You’ll sleep better.
Attend the SOAR Community Network Summit on May 6th and learn more about how to lead out of the box! The summit will be held at the Embassy Suites, 19000 Diagonal Road, Alexandria, Virginia. Tickets are available at www.soarcommunitynetwork.com. The SOAR Community Network is led by Mali Phonpadith. Learn more about Mali here.
Bliss Magazine is a proud sponsor of the SOAR Community Summit. For advertising opportunities or to suggest a story, email email@example.com.